Oil & Gas, Energy
and Offshore Maritime services
NHV provides services via the transport of crews and loads to and from Oil and Gas platforms. Besides transportation for Oil and Gas platforms and Search and Rescue operations, NHV is also specialised in the transport of harbour pilots and crews, and supplies to wind turbines.
NHV Group has a long lasting expertise and competence in the Oil and Gas sector. The company has an international presence with contracts on two continents.
The services include:
- Offshore crew transport to Oil and Gas locations, both for production and exploration
- On occasion, NHV charters large passenger fixed wing aircraft to transfer large crews between the NHV flight bases and airports
- Ad hoc missions to deliver supplies and equipment
NHV Group currently uses 4 types of helicopters for the Oil and Gas industry:
- Airbus Helicopters H175
- Leonardo Helicopters AW169
- Leonardo Helicopters AW139
- Airbus Helicopters AS365N3
Maritime services involve a variety of hoist operations and deck landings at sea including:
- Transport of ship pilots to and from large vessels maneuvering around harbors
- Wind turbines transport of crew and supplies for construction and maintenance
Since maintenance on wind turbines can be required at any given time, NHV is the helicopter operator of choice because of its flexible and quick response times in a safe and cost-effective manner.
The helicopters used for these operations are the Airbus Helicopters H145D2 and the AS365N3 “Dauphin”.